Riyadh, 27 January 2021: The Fourth Edition of the Future Investment Initiative (FII) opened today in Riyadh with a press briefing led by Richard Attias, CEO of the FII Institute, and Rakan Tarabzoni, COO.
• The multi-hub conference will address the theme of “The Neo-Renaissance’’, with more than 8,000 virtual and in-person participants, from over 94 countries with more joining the live stream. The 4th Edition of FII is being hosted for the first time by the FII Institute and reflects its groundbreaking vision.
• The FII Institute is a new generation of not-for-profit global foundation whose goal is to create new standards for doing, not just thinking, building new platforms for exchange to support individuals, companies and governments to tackle the most pressing issues facing humanity.
• Commenting on the FII Institute’s approach, Richard Attias, CEO of FII Institute, said that: “The Covid-19 pandemic has forced a fundamental rethink about the ways in which economies and societies function. We have brought together the best and the brightest minds in person and virtually, to set the course for 2021 tackling the biggest challenges we are all facing. Now is the time to act and we have an unprecedented opportunity to apply fresh thinking.”
• The FII Institute strategy is built on three foundations: Think, Xchange, and Act. Through partnerships with leading academic institutions, research centers, and global thought-leaders, the Institute focuses on four impact areas: healthcare, sustainability, artificial intelligence, and robotics – those which will .
• To remove the barriers to positive change, the Institute is focusing on network-building and ecosystem development to connect talent, ideas, institutions and capital.
• Welcoming participants to the 4th Edition of the FII Conference, Rakan Tarabzoni , COO of FII Institute, added: “At the FII Institute, we believe there is no better time than now to curate and action ideas that will help us create a better world for all of humanity. The 4th Edition of the FII will enable us all to work together for the benefit of all.”
• The press briefing also showcased the FII Institute’s pioneering approach to hybrid virtual conferences, using extended reality technology, the Institutes conference app and the COVID-19 measures that are in place to keep the conference safe and in accordance with COVID-19 measures.
• Notes to Editors
Sign up to participate in the event: https://registration.futureinvestmentinitiative.com/
• About the 4th Edition of FII
• The conference will be livestreamed from Riyadh. Speakers will also participate from satellite hub events in Beijing, Mumbai, Paris and New York.
• There will be keynote addresses, plenary sessions and also breakout discussions at all of the venues.
• Watch the live stream here: and request an invitation to participate in day two’s program.
• About the Future Investment Initiative Institute
• The Future Investment Initiative Institute is a new generation of global not-for-profit foundation that ensures that the world's brightest ideas find their way to materialize, scale and create positive sustainable Impact on Humanity.
• With an ambitious vision to empower the brightest minds to shape a better future for ALL and with ALL, the FII Institute brings together global leaders and experts to collectively curate and enable concrete ideas that can solve today's most pressing societal issues while creating long-term platforms to reshape the future of humanity.
• Interview requests and general media inquiries to: email@example.com