Riyadh, Jan. 25th, 2021 – The Future Investment Initiative Institute announced exciting details of the Fourth Edition of the Future Investment Initiative (FII), a multi hub conference themed “The Neo-Renaissance” that brings together bold-thinking CEOs, investors and policymakers to usher in an era of reinvention.
• Senator Matteo Renzi, Former Prime Minister of Italy and member of the Board of Trustees of the FII Institute will share his insights on how he sees the renaissance of our world.
• With the global economy emerging out of its deepest recession since World War II, His Excellency Yasir Al-Rumayyan, FII Institute Chairman and Governor of the Public Investment Fund, Ray Dalio, Co-Chairman and CIO, Bridgewater Associates, Laurence D. Fink, Chairman and CEO, BlackRock, Thomas P. Gottstein, CEO, Credit Suisse Group, and David M. Solomon, Chairman and CEO, Goldman Sachs Group Inc., will consider how the international investment community can leverage the economic downturn to build a stronger, more sustainable future for everyone.
• Usain Bolt, Eight-Time Olympic Gold Medalist from Jamaica, will join the 100 speakers participating virtually from hubs in New York, Paris, Beijing and Mumbai and the 50 attending in-person in Riyadh as they explore how investment and innovation can shape a rebirth of the global economy that will lead to a new chapter for humanity, a “Neo-Renaissance”. Request an invitation to attend the conference.
• Some of the world’s most influential investors and tech pioneers will come together for two days of truly global conversation. Masayoshi Son, Chairman and CEO of SoftBank Group, Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder, Blackstone, and Dr. Kai-Fu Lee, Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, Sinovation Ventures, will discuss how AI can be a great engine of economic rebirth, job growth, and solutions to global challenges in healthcare, climate change, and beyond.
• Thomas J. Barrack Jr., Founder and Executive Chairman, Colony Capital, will speak about how investors can shape economic diversification that will lead to resiliency, while H.E. Laurent Fabius, Former President, COP21, Paris Agreement, will explore why now might be a renaissance for the Paris Agreement. As UNESCO estimates that over 1.2 billion children have been affected by school closures during the pandemic, H.R.H Princess Reema bint Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud, the Saudi Ambassador to the US, will look to ways that education can be reimagined.
• H.E. Dr. Rania Al-Mashat, Minister of International Cooperation of Egypt, H.E. Amadou Hott, Minister of the Economy, Planning and Cooperation of Senegal, Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries Limited, Anand Mahindra, Chairman of Mahindra Group, and Jean Todt, President of Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile, will also be revealing fresh insights.
• Others scheduled to participate include H.R.H. Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman Al Saud, Saudi Minister of Energy, Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman & CEO of TOTAL, Lord Grimstone of Boscobel, Kt, Minister for Investment, UK Department for International Trade, H.E. Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem, Group Chairman & CEO of DP World, H.E. Khalid Al-Falih, Minister of Investment of KSA, Jean-Bernard Lévy, Chairman and CEO, Global of EDF Group, Josh Giegel, Co-Founder and CTO of Hyperloop-One, and Anthony Scaramucci, Founder & Managing Partner of SkyBridge Capital.
• In addition, these prominent speakers will participate: Andrew N. Liveris, Special Advisor, Public Investment Fund, KSA, Peggy Johnson, CEO, Magic Leap, USA, Marco Alverà, CEO, Snam, Italy, Ajaypal Singh Banga, Executive Chairman, Mastercard, USA, Noel Quinn, Group CEO, HSBC, UK, H.E. Bruno Le Maire, Minister of Economy, Finance and Recovery, France, H.E. Mohamed Ali Rashed Alabbar, Board of Trustees Member, FII Institute and Founder, Emaar Properties PJSC, UAE, Brendan Bechtel, CEO, Bechtel Group, USA, Lu Zhang, Founder and Managing Partner, Fusion Fund, USA, Patrice Caine, Chairman & CEO, Thales Group, France, Bob Diamond, Founding Partner and CEO, Atlas Merchant Capital, USA, Adam M. Aron, President and CEO, AMC, USA, Cindy Mi, Founder and CEO, VIPKid, China, H.E. Louise Mushikiwabo, Secretary General, Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie, France, Dr. Peter H. Diamandis, Founder and Executive Chairman, XPRIZE Foundation, Board of Trustees Members, FII Institute, USA, Barry S. Sternlicht, CEO, Starwood Capital, USA, H.E. Wamkele Mene, Secretary General, African Continental Free Trade Area, Ghana, and Kirill Dmitriev, CEO, Russian Direct Investment Fund
• On Day 1, speakers in Riyadh and from the hubs will consider how CEOs will re invent work for the post-covid world, investing in the next decade of global health and whether 2021 can be the year that sustainable investing goes mainstream. One session will address how the pandemic should accelerate global trends like the restructuring of international value chains, a focus on reshoring and regional cooperation, which should all boost FDI.
• On Day 2, the conference will shift to what investments will create a generation of space entrepreneurs and if artificial intelligence will lead the resurgence of the global economy. One session will examine how the pandemic is driving digital currency and innovative finance around the world.
• About the 4th Edition of FII
• The main program will be livestreamed from Riyadh. Speakers will be filmed and broadcast across all satellite FII cities and on live-streaming platforms.
• There will be keynote addresses, plenary sessions and also breakout discussions at all of the venues.
• About the Future Investment Initiative Institute
• The Future Investment Initiative Institute is a new generation of global not-for-profit foundation that ensures that the world’s brightest ideas find their way to materialize, scale and create positive sustainable Impact on Humanity.
• With an ambitious vision to empower the brightest minds to shape a better future for ALL and with ALL, the FII Institute brings together global leaders and experts to collectively curate and enable concrete ideas that can solve today’s most pressing societal issues while creating long-term platforms to reshape the future of humanity.
• Interview requests and general media inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org