• FII 2019 will take place from October 29th to 31st 2019 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Hosted by the Public Investment Fund, the third edition of FII will continue to explore the trends, opportunities and challenges shaping the global investment landscape
• 2019 edition will build on the success of first two years of FII
Riyadh, 27 October 2019: Under the Patronage of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, and the leadership of HRH Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, the Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister, Chairman of the Council of Economic and Development Affairs and Chairman of the Public Investment Fund (PIF), PIF has announced the high level program for the third annual Future Investment Initiative (FII), which will take place from October 29th to 31st 2019 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• This year, FII will again bring together decision makers, leading investors and global experts to explore future economic trends and opportunities, shed light on the future of industries, and discuss how investment can continue to drive overall global prosperity and development.
• Organized around the overall theme of ‘what is next for global business?’ the event will focus on three key pillars:
Sustainable future: Exploring new innovations and investment models that can support profit, people and planet
Technology for good: Business and policy frameworks that can guide the future growth of the tech industry
Advanced society: Cultural and organizational systems that can inspire humanity in the age of machines
• Alongside the main program, FII will also host three summits, looking at how changes in business, entertainment and society are driving innovation and creating investment opportunities:
Immersive work: How changes in technology, demography and business models are altering the nature of work,
Interactive entertainment: How innovations, globalization and consumer behaviors impact the worlds of sports, leisure and entertainment
Interconnected society: How governments around the world are attempting to integrate intelligent systems, advanced mobility, new educational models and greater cultural awareness into their cities and communities
• As part of FII goal to build relationships and encourage in-depth discussion, the event will host twelve cross-sector taskforces, designed to explore emerging business and investment trends and to identify early-stage growth opportunities. These taskforces will cover topics related to social, energy, climate, technology, healthcare, data, transportation, food, tourism, sport, retail and youth.
• FII has proven to be a substantial international platform for expert-led debate between investors, innovators and governments as well as economic leaders since it was launched in 2017. The last year edition of FII saw more than USD60 billion (SAR225 billion) worth of agreements announced over the three days of the event. These agreements included major investments across a range of sectors, including energy, housing, healthcare and ICT. FII 2018 attracted more than 3,500 participants from 88 countries, including representation from eight heads of state and more than 20 international ministers. In addition, more than 2.6 million viewers worldwide followed FII 2018 through the event’s livestream.
• For more information about the FII 2019 program and speakers, please visit the FII websitewww.futureinvesmentinitiative.com
• Website: www.futureinvestmentinitiative.com
• Social Media Platforms
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/FIIKSA
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fiiksa/?hl=en
• Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• About the Future Investment Initiative Institute
Convened annually, the Future Investment Initiative (FII) is an international platform for expert-led debate between global leaders, investors and innovators with the power to shape the future of global investment. It is focused on utilizing investment to drive growth opportunities, enable innovation and disruptive technologies, and address global challenges.
• The third edition of FII will continue building active, global networks of influential decision makers to explore the emerging industries that will shape the global economy and investment landscape over the coming decades.
• FII has proven to be a substantial international platform for expert-led debate between investors, innovators and governments as well as economic leaders since it was launched in 2017. Building on the theme of ‘A Blueprint for the 22nd Century’, the second edition of FII in 2018 saw more than USD60 billion (SAR225 billion) worth of agreements announced over the three days of the event. These agreements included major investments across a range of sectors, including energy, housing, health and ICT. FII 2018 attracted more than 3,500 participants from 88 countries, including representation from eight heads of state and more than 20 international ministers. In addition, more than 2.6 million viewers worldwide followed FII 2018 through the event’s livestream.
• FII is powered by the Public Investment Fund, the Kingdom’s main investment arm and one of the world’s leading sovereign wealth funds.
• About PIF
About PIF The Public Investment Fund (PIF) is one of the largest and most impactful sovereign wealth funds in the world, enabling the creation of new sectors and opportunities that will shape the future global economy, while driving the economic transformation of Saudi Arabia. PIF is building a world-class, diversified portfolio through investments in attractive, long-term opportunities across sectors and asset classes at both the domestic and international level. Working alongside global strategic partners and renowned investment managers, PIF acts as the Kingdom’s main investment arm to deliver a strategy focused on achieving attractive financial returns and long-term value for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in line with Vision 2030. More information can be found at www.pif.gov.sa