Riyadh, January 27, 2021: The Future Investment Initiative Institute will use a pioneering XR Studio, an immersive technology that will link speakers at the 4th Edition of FII, a multi-hub conference that will address the theme of “The Neo-Renaissance,’’ with audiences around the world.
•The XR Studio has been installed at King Abdul Aziz International Conference Center (KAICC) for the first time to synchronize and render the conference in real time. By using a system of cameras and virtual sets, it will provide an immersive and inter-connected experience for more than 150 speakers attending in-person in Riyadh and from hubs in New York, Paris, Beijing and Mumbai.
• The virtual sets, created specifically for the occasion, offer futuristic 3D environments dedicated to different themes. Learn more about the FII 4th Edition program and request an invitation to participate in a pioneering new approach to how people exchange bold ideas and innovative solutions.
• The in-person and virtual style of the multi-hub conference is part of an effort by the FII Institute to introduce a new way for convening impact oriented conferences. The conference from January 27-28 will allow policy makers, tech pioneers, investors and executives – 60 in-person in Riyadh and 90 virtually – to discuss how to shape a rebirth of the global economy amid the restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
• ‘’We are narrowing the gap between the physical conferences of the past and the virtual events that have become the new normal during the pandemic,’’ Richard Attias, CEO of the FII Institute, said. “This format will mean that even though we can’t meet in person, we can still mobilize, interact, exchange ideas and challenge current thinking. This is the future of events and conferences – and we are proud that the FII Institute is pioneering this new approach.’’
• The FII Institute was founded in Riyadh to bring together global leaders, tech pioneers, experts and policy makers to enable concrete ideas that can solve today’s most pressing societal issues, while creating long-term platforms to reshape the future sustainably and create a positive impact on humanity.
• About the 4th Edition of FII
The two-day conference saw over 150 leaders, investors, tech pioneers and policy makers connect in a new extended reality conference format, hosted by the Future Investment Initiative Institute, in a multi hub event, with an in-person event in Riyadh and hubs in Paris, New York, Mumbai and Beijing.
There will be keynote addresses, plenary sessions and also breakout discussions at all of the venues.
Watch the live stream here: and request an invitation to participate in day two’s program.
About the Future Investment Initiative
The Future Investment Initiative Institute is a new generation of global not-for-profit foundation that ensures the world’s brightest ideas find their way to materialize, scale and create positive sustainable Impact on Humanity.
With an ambitious vision to empower the brightest minds to shape a better future for ALL and with ALL, the FII Institute brings together leaders, investors and policy makers to collectively curate and enable concrete ideas that can solve today’s most pressing societal issues, while creating long-term platforms to reshape the future of humanity.
• Media General Inquiries Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org