Riyadh, Jan. 28th, 2021 – The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology and the Future Investment Initiative Institute signed on January 27th a memorandum of understanding to cooperate on research projects as well as events aiming at facilitating access to scientific knowledge to Humankind.
• Professor Tony Chan, the President of KAUST, and Richard Attias, Chief Executive Officer of the FII Institute, signed the agreement at the Fourth Edition of the Future Investment Initiative in Riyadh, an international platform for expert-led debate between global leaders, investors and innovators.
• “The partnership emphasizes KAUST’s commitment to actionable technological progress that contributes to international development and welfare,’’ Professor Chan said. “The agreement reflects both parties’ eagerness to advance scientific research and make knowledge accessible to the ones that need it most,’’ Attias added.
• The Fourth Edition of FII is a multi-hub conference, with the theme of “The Neo-Renaissance”, that links leaders, investors, and policymakers on site and in telepresence as they reimagine the global economy amid the Covid-19 pandemic
• KAUST is a global center for scientific and technological education and research. The FII Institute is an international not-for-profit organization, mandated to transform innovative research/projects into actionable solutions that tackle major societal issues
• About the 4th Edition of FII
• The main program will be livestreamed from Riyadh. Speakers will be filmed and broadcast across all satellite FII cities and on live-streaming platforms.
• There will be keynote addresses, plenary sessions and also breakout discussions at all of the venues.
• About the Future Investment Initiative Institute
• The Future Investment Initiative Institute is a new generation of global not-for-profit foundation that ensures that the world’s brightest ideas find their way to materialize, scale and create positive sustainable Impact on Humanity.
• With an ambitious vision to empower the brightest minds to shape a better future for ALL and with ALL, the FII Institute brings together global leaders and experts to collectively curate and enable concrete ideas that can solve today’s most pressing societal issues while creating long-term platforms to reshape the future of humanity.
• Media General Inquiries Contact: email@example.com